The Run-Down Contest is indefinitely closed...
But the Fantasy T&F League is now open!
Prizes to be Won1
* Description of the New Balance shoes for the 1st place prize:
This exclusive NB Concept Store release of the Best Selling All-Terrain Series Trainer, features heel and forefoot ABZORB® cushioning and provides great traction for the road and trail, in cool grey/black with red highlights.
A Durable Elite Series trainer in the tradition of the best selling All-Terrain Series Trainer. This newest release provides ABZORB® cushioning and stability for the road and trail, and utilizes New Balance's exclusive SL-1 last. This hot shoe is black with grey and white accents.
No purchase is necessary to enter. The only information required of you is for contact purposes, should you win. Still not sure? Maybe our Privacy Statement will ease any concerns. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
2001 Winter USATF National Cross Country Championships (official site, for informational purposes) - Vancouver, WA - February 17th - 18th
- Pick the winning time of the Senior Men's 4k (February 17th)
- Pick the winning time of the Senior Women's 8k (February 17th)
- Pick the winning time of the Senior Men's 12k (February 18th)
- Pick the winning time of the Senior Women's 4k (February 18th)
- How many *combined* Senior Men and Women will place in the top 10 of both the long and short course races? (0-20)
View Contest Results:
July, 2000 (Overall)
July 23, 2000
July 22, 2000
July 21, 2000
July 20, 2000
July 17, 2000
July 16, 2000
July 15, 2000
July 14, 2000
# of Participants:
To enter the contest, you must first set up an account. This is much simpler than it sounds:
- Go to the contest database (Enter the Contest) and select sign up for one here.
- Enter a User ID of your choice and your Email address - it is important that you enter a correct email address in order to receive your account Password, which will be sent instantly.
- Log into the database with your User ID and Password. For future contests, you will skip steps 1 and 2, going directly to step 3. Also, if you leave the Remember username and password for future logins? option checked, your username and password will be stored in a cookie so that you do not have to type them in for future visits.
- Click on the Enter Predictions link, answer the questions, and press the Enter Predictions button. You're done!
- Less data entry on my part.
- Ensures only one contest entry per email address.
- Ensures valid email addresses (yes, I have received invalid addresses in the past which make it impossible to contact prize winners).
- Allows you to modify your predictions any time during the month. Enter the contest at the beginning of the month so as to not forget, but make last minute changes if you learn something new about that month's event.
- Opt-in email newsletter to notify you of new contests and when the current contest is about to close.
1 Everyone is welcome to participate, but certain prizes cannot be shipped outside of the USA. Details will be provided if necessary.