Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Sprint Central
Genetic Doping and Steroids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Sprint Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiamiD J30
Water Boy
Water Boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Genetic Doping and Steroids Reply with quote

Hey everybody, I haven't been as active in here for a couple of days. But I have found the name of what will soon enough be a drug that is abused by athletes, to increase muscle strength and speed.

It is called Myostim. Myostim, is a caplet, that once swallowed will stops the production of myostatin, which prevents muscle growth.

On cows it has produced 20-25% increased muscle mass, and on mice it has 300% more muscle mass, than the other mice. So it does works.
Another thing is its undectable, and only needs to be once (only with an injection). But with Mysotim, there are 120 caplets.

Soon enough this will be a drug, that is abused by athletes. And that could cause problems, due to too much presse on the patella bone from the quadriceps. But that is only speculation.
Scientists will find a way somehow to make it happen.

Sorry, if some of this is misunderstood. I've tried to be a clear as possible.

For more info. on this, go to:

http://store.yahoo.com/usabodybuilding/myostim.html

Jason
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I'm a bit leery of claims made on a bodybuilding site, but I couldn't find anything more legitimate looking. Seems every site that lists Myostim is just repeating the same product verbiage and marketing claims...

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Sprint Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: