Back to Regular Page

Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
The Field House
Tommy Skipper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> The Field House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Tommy Skipper Reply with quote

I just read that Oregon HS Senior Tommy Skipper vaulted 18' 2-1/2" yesterday at the adidas OR-WA meet. Surprised I believe he held the state record previously at around 17'7" and won the state championship in the 100m and was runner-up in the 200m. I'm not sure if it was ever definitively decided, but he's either the younger brother or cousin of long-time HS national record holder and UO National Champ in the Javelin, Art Skipper.

Dan
Paul
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skipper was outstanding at the State HS Champs. Sandy ended up winning the team title. His praise for his teamates was quite notable also. When interviewed, he made mention of a number of teamates who had really stepped up for the State Meet and were ultimately responsible for the team victory.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skipper Article

Whoa. Exclamation

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> The Field House All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: