Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Training Talk
finacial help for a new eduaction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidson
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: finacial help for a new eduaction Reply with quote

Hi

I recently undertook the WABBA Qualifications Fitness Instrutor course.

This is the premier weight training / fitness / sports coaching qualification in the industry.

If anyone has ever wanted a fresh start and new direction in education but has not been able to afford the cost, help is at hand.

The WABBA Qualifications Official Student Support Site, www.fitnessanalyst.com have a special fund which allows people in need to underatke a free education with WABBA which is paid for by fitnessanalyst.com

There are no strings and no conditions. Just go to the web site to find out more.

All the best

John
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No duplicate posts, please.

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Distance_Guru
World Class
World Class

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a personal trainer for two years and have never heard of this WAB... whatever it's called. Everyone in the fitness industry knows that the best certification for the area's he's talking about is the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Associations) CSCS. Although for the purely fitness end I think the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) has some certifications that are as highly regaurded and definitly for clinical it's the ACSM hands down.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing that (both of you). Just one more example of why people should always do their research and not simply trust what they read, be it online or elsewhere. Lots of misinformation to be had from all mediums.

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
training2run
Varsity
Varsity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:50 am    Post subject: Personal Trainer Reply with quote

Way back, when the earth was young (and me too), I was a personal trainer (sic) at the Beverly Hills Health Club for Men Cool (trained the instructors on the women's side as well).

In those days, as far as I know, the term "Personal Trainer" hadn't even been invented yet. My wife (of the time) taught exercise classes to the "Stars." I say exercise, because aerobics hadn't come into use yet either.

All this certification stuff is foreign to me - thanks for bringing me into the 20th, er, a, 21st century. Mad Dog Mike www.training2run.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Training Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: