Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Mid-Distance Depot
Hardest running distance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Mid-Distance Depot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelo Z
World Class
World Class

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Hardest running distance Reply with quote

Sprint, middle distance, or long distance. I personally think middle distance because thats high speed resistance. I dont know how to make poll. If you look there are 1900 long distance threads. 800 middle distance threads. and 4000 sprint distance threads.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've coached them all and run most of them. Speaking from experience, they're all equally difficult, just in their own ways. However, some races are easier than others...

Dan
kefcho_kj
Water Boy
Water Boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thing the hardest is mid-distance because you must have power and stamina - from start to final !!! In my opinion 800 and 1500 !?( runs )

Pole vault and stepl. are hard too !! ...
Angelo Z
World Class
World Class

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree, sprinting lasts only around 40 seconds max, and long distance is like walking. Well by distance I mean up to 3,000 miles the races that take up to 70 days to finish, not marathons.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Mid-Distance Depot All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: