Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Health & Nutrition
Bruises on my leg i cant explain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Health & Nutrition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there is a chance of course that i've been getting kicked in the leg or banging my leg into it but i doubt it. Havent been running long at all but im making great progress. Anyway i have a few bruises around my leg and it causes a bit of pain when i run. Im getting weird pain in my feet and heel to but i think thats cuz i ran this week more then i have ever in my life =).

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Mathew L']

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

•••• posted it to quick. Anyway can the bruises be forming from running?

Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I can't think of any explanation other than kicking your leg when you swing through with the other. Some people do that quite a bit and don't realize it, some even enough so to wear holes in their running tights along the inside of the shin.

If that's not it, then the only non-impact (non-running) explanations I could think of would be internal bleeding of some sort, which I'm pretty sure you'd notice...

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just a plain yellow bruise definetly not internal bleeding. Thanks though. Next time i run i'll do my best to notice if im kicking myself as i run its quite possible. My friend suggested i may be doing that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Health & Nutrition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: