Run-Down Forums Forum Index Run-Down Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch

Run-Down Forums Forum Index
Sprint Central
what about KK versus MG over 150m plus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Sprint Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indeurr
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: what about KK versus MG over 150m plus Reply with quote

___I would love to see Kenteris and Green go over 150 m with two other sprinters, and I would like the organizers to pay only a very small starting fee, e. g. 3000, for the ones who would not finish or finish over 16 seconds.
Dan
Chief Pontificator
Chief Pontificator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odds are slim to none that will ever happen. Greene will be seriously focusing on regaining fitness, and Kenteris has shown no interest in racing in anything other than championship meets, so a match race is highly unlikely for him.

Dan

p.s. I was worried from your subject that you meant Khalid Khannouchi! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Conway
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Dan ... Their focuses are very different ... And I don't see where either woudl benefit from such a race ...

HOWEVER ... If I were to speculate, I would say that it would be no contest ... Greene has the speed advantage and has proven the ability to sustain it as he has several sub 20s to his credit ... Kenteris is the epitome of speed maintenance ... KEknteris should not be able to stay with Greene for 150 meters ... If they were to race over 200 and Kenteris were to win it would be over the final 20 - 30 meters ...

Conway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Run-Down Forums Forum Index -> Sprint Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: